Melodious Love

 A poem about melodious love resounding in my heart

Photo by Jordan Ling on Unsplash


I hear your melodious voice from across the room.
Your resounding love emanates towards my heart.

Seeing your smiling face glowing in loving grace as
it sprinkles towards me
and I sit there
feeling sedated
feeling wonderous
because your melodious mouth
moves sweetly and
I’m blooming with love
and swooning like a dove.

The time has come
to feather me into your arms.
Stepping closer to love
I feel your gaze,
your melodious sound
your swindling style
your dazzling swirl
as you wander over
and take my hand.

Dancing closely, we gaze into
each other’s eyes.
A sweetness inserts itself
into my heart.
An uplifting shiver within my bones
as I feel your sparkling touch and
it tells me you’re about 
to make it official.

With a gliding melodious rhythm
you swirl with me.

I graciously abide by your every move as
you spindle me around.
I laugh with glee.
You sing to me.
Hours go by.
This date doesn’t want
to end.

Your melodious musical self
is locked into a romance
with me
as it ripples 
through my heart.

Now,
we can never be apart.

©️ Denise Larkin 2022. All Rights Reserved.

Also published on VocalMedia

Comments